Norwegian pioneer industrial metallers Red Harvest are back again! It’s been more than ten years since the release of their first album - years spent on the borderline between alternative art music and metal mayhem. In 1999 the band signed to Nocturnal Art Productions. “Cold Dark Matter” was released to almost unanimous critical acclaim. Summer 2001 the band started working on the album “Sick Transit Gloria Mundi”. The album was released in April 2002 and got top scores in more or less all newspapers and magazines, and Red Harvest was nominated to the Norwegian Grammy Awards as well as the alternative Alarm Awards as the best metal act from Norway 2002.
For complete biography and discography, log on to: www.redharvest.com
Selling points, Promotion + Marketing
- Highly anticipated new album from respected Norwegian aggroindustrial band.
- Label priority release.
- Priority publicity campaign, feature stories already confirmed for Metal Maniacs, Decibel, Grindzone, Metal Hammer (UK and Germany), Zero Tolerance, Close-up, etc.
- 1000 promo CD’s and give-aways for competitions.
- Video already filmed for album track “Anatomy of the Unknown”. So far confirmed for TV viewing on NRK’s “Metal Svisj” and ZTV’s “Metal”. The video is also featured on the actual CD.
- Recorded at Subsonic Society Studio, Oslo, Norway (Darkthrone, Suspiria, etc.) and mixed at Fredman Studios, Sweden with famous producer Fredrik Nordström (The Haunted. Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, etc.)
- The first 1000 copies of the CD will come in an exclusive slipcase.
- Red Harvest is a pioneer of their style and has built a very strong reputation, especially as being one of the most powerful live acts around. The band will hit the road in support of the new album.
- Promotion Germany: Sure Shot Worx, Norway: Khaoz Productionz, Sweden: Eldsjal.
- License in the US by Candlelight Records US (release 05.10.04).
- Nominated for the Norwegian Grammy Awards as well as the Alarm Awards for their previous album.
Anatomy of the Unknown
Fall of Fate
Abstract Morality Junction, Mekanizm
Symbol of Decay
Synthesize my DNA
Internal Punishment Programs